Red Deer AB
We pride ourselves by being well diverse in our product offering. We have construction and maintenance equipment, as well as rentals. If you need it, chances are we have it.
Office: 8am - 5pm, monday to friday - 403-358-7727
Jeremy Moore: (owner) - 24 hours - 403-357-4187
Black dirt screener, gives you the ability to separate foreign material like twigs, weeds, rocks and other unwanted material leaving you with quality black soil. We can screen dirt at your location. Also delivery within Red Deer and central Alberta (minimum 10 yards for delivery). Pick up from our location is another option if you choose.
We have enough inventory currently for any job you have, big or small!
Some of our other landscaping products Include, limestone, 20-40mm crushed, pit run,fill sand, rip rap,gabion and more! Reach out with any questions or opportunity to quote.
We have a cat 259D with tracks and a 257D wheeled unit. Some of our attachments include box sweeper, chain trencher, augers 6” , 9” ,12” , 18”, 24” , 30” , 36”. Other attachments include many dirt and snow buckets, grapples, pallet forks, concrete breaker and more. Please call or email for pricing and availability.
Parking Lot Maintenance and Repair.
We have the equipment and staff for any job, big or small.
The first thing your customer will see when coming to your business is your parking area!!
- Is your lot dusty and dirty from the winter months?
- Are stalls, crosswalks, no parking zones, handicap designated stalls painted for ease of your customers and clientele?
- Does your asphalt have cracks or potholes needing repair?
- Is there cracks or holes in your concrete in need of repair?
- Do you need outside fixtures, lamps, signage or other replacement’s or repairs?
- Does your lot need someone to plow away snow during the winter? Snow removal from site also an option.
- Are you in need of sanding for your parking area and sidewalks during the winter season?
Check out some of our winter equipment. Be prepared and ready for our winter. We have skid steers ready to go, along with loaders for the bigger jobs. Tandem gravel trucks, with or without tandem, tri and quad pups for any job. Sanding trucks and the staff to handle everything!